early Jul-mid Sep: Tue-Sat 11am-5pm; rest of year: Sat noon-4pm
This attractive Romanesque church was built in 1048. This was one of four churches planned by Bishop Bernold (1027-1054) to form a cross around the cathedral, which at that time was still St-Martin's church. On the wall in front of the chancel, note the Maas bas-reliefs (from around 1170) found during the church restoration. The crypt is home to the sandstone sarcophagus containing the mortal remains of Bernold, the church's founder.