May-Sep: 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-3.30pm, Sun 12.30pm-4pm; Oct-Apr: 11am-4pm, Sat 11am-3.30pm, Sun 12.30pm-4pm
Dedicated to the Protestant religion since 1580, the former cathedral was founded in the 7C by St Willibrord. The current, Gothic-style building was built over the period 1254-1517. Miraculously preserved by the 1674 hurricane, the transept looms over the chancel. Notice the bronze doors (1996) of the church, the exterior of which is decorated with texts from the Gospels and the interior of which illustrates the Seven Works of Charity. The church has some funerary monuments.