guided tour (in German) end Mar-end Oct: Mon-Fri: every hour 11am-4pm, weekends and Bank Hols: every hour 10.30am-4.30pm; rest of year: Fri 2pm, weekends and Bank Hols 11am, 1.30pm, 3pm
Destroyed in the 17C, it was rebuilt from 1700-17 in the Baroque style. The central building is flanked by two wings. Its heyday was between 1742 and 1778, when the Elector Charles-Theodor and his wife Elizabeth-Augusta spent their summers here. In 1803 the estate reverted to the state of Baden. Inside, 40 rooms are open to the public. The delightful Rococo theatre was built in the mid 18C by the Lorraine architect Nicholas de Pigage. In summer it hosts a number of theatre and music festivals.
Trasa od tego miejsca
Trasa do tego miejsca
Trasa przez to miejsce
Hotele w pobliżu
Restauracje w pobliżu
Atrakcje turystyczne w pobliżuAtrakcje turystyczne w pobliżu