Formerly a theatre, this building by H.L. De Long (1921) is named after the man who commissioned it: Abraham Tuschinski, who died at Auschwitz. Now a cinema, the theatre is well worth a visit (irrespective of the film being screened) for its Art Deco auditorium (Tuschinski 1). Marlène Dietrich and Édith Piaf once performed here. The very expressive facade and the foyer are also remarkable.