Apr-Oct: Mon 11am-5.30pm, Tue-Fri 10am-5.30pm, Sat 10am-4pm - closed rest of year except some weekends winter (contact visitor centre)
This beautiful Gothic tower from the 15C is 100 metres high and is the former belfry of a church destroyed in 1787. It is situated in a large, quiet square: Lieve Vrouwekerkhof. Built in brick, the tower is surmounted by an octagonal stone floor topped with an onion-shaped dome. It also has bells by François Hemony.