The three naves, the transept and the ambulatory of this church date from the late 15C. and early 16C. The enormous interior is covered with wood vaulting hanging down from which are 17C chandeliers. Admire the case of the large organs, made in 1645 by Jacob van Campen, decorated with shutters depicting the Triumph of King Saul. The small organ, to the left of the ambulatory, dates from 1511 - one of the oldest in the country.